Eating Panera Bread tuna salad sandwich on black pepper focaccia is something you always want to do when you crave for delicious sandwich. However, if you are too lazy to go to Panera Bread and get their signature sandwich, you can always try making one at home. It is quite easy and the full recipe down below will show you how effortlessly it is to make the famous sandwich.
- 1 pack black pepper focaccia bread, sliced
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 medium-sized red tomato, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 medium-sized red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- To start making Panera Bread tuna salad sandwich on black pepper focaccia, prepare a large bowl. In the bowl, add the drained tuna and mash it with fork until they are flaky and smooth.
- Add in mayonnaise, mustard and sweet pickle relish into the tuna. Mix well.
- Give the mixture a taste and adjust the taste using salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place the mixture in refrigerator for an hour.
- After an hour, take the bowl out of the refrigerator and spread it onto a previously-toasted black pepper focaccia bread slice.
- Top it off with chopped red onion and red tomato slices.
- Put another slice of black pepper focaccia bread slice on the top and the sandwich is ready to go.
If you do not like focaccia, you can also use other types of bread, including honey bread or even English muffin. You can also use stiffer types of bread, such as the banquette or some rye-bread. It is all up to you. All you have to do is just picking some plain-flavored bread for the tuna salad sandwich.
Panera Bread menu items are numerous indeed. However, you just cannot beat this tuna salad one. It is so delicious and it has great nutritional contents, too. That is why when you go to Panera Bread and want to eat something delicious, this tuna salad must be your choice. The dish can be served with anything that you like, including some fries or more green salad.
Instead of having to go to Panera Bread every day, you can just eating the sandwich everyday at home. Just follow that Panera Bread tuna salad sandwich on black pepper focaccia recipe up there and you will be able to get the taste right for the sandwich.