One of popular foods you must try is carrabba’s shrimp scampi. It is special menu with delicious taste. Some people try to make this recipe in order to be as equal in term of flavor. If you are one of them, the below recipe must be considered. More about ingredients and cooking instructions will be explored in the following sections.
Ingredients for Shrimp scampi:
- 1-2 Tablespoons virgin olive oil
- ½ pound shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 1 1/2 cups Lemon butter sauce
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- Teaspoon chopped Italian parsley leaves
Ingredients for Lemon Butter Juice:
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces and divided
- 2 tablespoons yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup white wine, dry
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- Ground white pepper, fresh
- Kosher salt
Serving Instructions for Lemon Juice:
- Heat the skillet and melt the butter then stir slowly.
- Add garlic and onion then stir for 3 minutes.
- Pour lemon juice and wine then continue to stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and add butters while whisking simultaneously.
- Keep the sauce at room temperature. Heat it again before using for the recipe.
Cooking instructions for Shrimp scampi:
- Prepare the skillet and heat olive oil.
- Cook shrimp and stir slowly. Wait for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Reduce the heat and pour lemon sauce. Stir again and add parsley.
- Put the shrimp in plate.
- Now, the dish is ready to serve.
In general, carrabba’s shrimp scampi recipe is not complicated. The list above shows what you should have for cooking this one. Some ingredients might take time, but everything is easily reached at nearby store. This cooking uses sauce, and you must prepare this one before continuing into the main menu.
Preparing sauce is a part of shrimp scampi recipe, and it is not difficult. However, making the perfect one is the task that needs practice and experience. At first, you can combine everything into the pan and stirring it while cooking. Extra butter is necessary after all ingredients are blended perfectly. Then, simmer for 5 minutes and reduce the heat until the sauce turns into thick but in smooth texture. Keep the sauce in proper place and make sure it is ready before you continue in cooking the shrimp.
It is much recommended if you obtain shrimp that’s already available for cooking. Peeling may take time and some people do not have patient for such action. That’s why you need to purchase the ready ingredients. That’s what you should prepare and do to make carrabba’s shrimp scampi.